ONCE COMMISSIONED:

Upon receipt of deposit, you will be informed of a tentative start and completion date. This will depend on amount of portraits already on order.

Once I have your photograph, please allow approximately four weeks for the artwork to be produced (depending on size and number of subjects), and then a week for postage. Please be aware that larger sizes and additional subjects may require more time. If this is the case, I will quote you an alternative deadline at the beginning of the commission process.

Workload is also a factor, and I will of course give you an expected completion date for the portrait before you proceed.

* Custom Portraits with multiple subjects or those commissioned during holiday or high-volume months may take longer. If you need your custom portrait art by a certain date or for a special occasion, please let me know and I will do everything possible to accommodate your request.