BEGINNING THE PROCESS:

When you decide to commission a portrait, A 50% deposit is required at the time of commission with the balance due upon completion of the portrait. We will both sign a Commission Agreement spelling out my terms and conditions as well as other rights each of us have doing business together.

You then supply me with a photograph (or several if possible) of your desired subject, either by email or by post. IMPORTATNT! When you send me a photo, please keep a copy for yourself. I would hate to lose the one and only photo of a beloved family member!

* Custom Portraits with multiple subjects or those commissioned during holiday or high-volume months may take longer. If you need your custom portrait art by a certain date or for a special occasion, please let me know and I will do everything possible to accommodate your request.